Your personal information will not be passed on or sold to any other company in accordance with the Data Protection Act. However we may contact you to inform you of a new offer or service. If you do not wish to receive these emails there is an option to opt out at any time.
If you disagree with any part of these term&con, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and can be change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any 3rd parties provide any warranty/guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is fully at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, photos, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All our prices include any VAT payable. Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on is accurate and updated occasionally an error may occur. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on dreamglasslondon.co.uk at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
All full fit orders will be liable by ourselves for any mismeasurement that occurs except in circumstances where the the walls or fixtures have been altered without our knowledge.
Should this be the case we will offer a discounted remake for any panels affected.
Full fit orders require an initial deposit of 50% and the remaining 50% balance will be due on completion of installation within 3 working days.
All inspections shall be made before collection or immediately after our delivery. All goods are considered accepted, on collection or immediately after delivery. Any quality and quantity issues should be discussed before goods have left our premises or vehicles.
- Klyn Glass Ltd t/a Dream Glass London ensure reasonable inspection conditions (as described below) if goods are collected.
- Client shall ensure presence of authorised person and good inspection conditions if goods are delivered on his/her site.
- All inspections shall be made by a person with normal eyesight (corrected if necessary) under normal room-brightness.
- Quality inspection is routinely carried out by looking at the surface in the plane of the sheet at normal incidence (i.e. at 90 degrees to the surface). The material shall be viewed from a distance of not less than 2 metres away or 3 meters away, if material is toughened or laminated glass; where it is not possible to stand at the right distance, stand as far away as possible from the surface.
- Inspection of external applications products should take place in natural day light but not directly towards the sun and with no visible moisture on the surface of the product.
- The use of lamps or magnifying devices is not allowed. It is not permissible to find defects at close range and mark them so it will be visible from longer viewing distance.
- All checks must be carried out before any bonding to a substrate or structure or rendering, plastering and/or other works adjacent to the installation or modifications not carried out by Klyn Glass Ltd t/a Dream Glass London.
Material Surface Defects
- Fine scratches and other defects that aren't obvious to the naked eye at a minimum distance of 2 meters (3 meters for toughened or laminated glass) will be acceptable, unless it is at eye level (as defined above) in which case all defects that are not visible to the naked eye in natural day light at a viewing distance of 1,5 meter shall be acceptable.
- Surface Defects such as bubbles, bubbles, spots, linear faults etc any scar or visible faults on the glass surface visible from 3 metres are not permitted. However a single individual fine scratch up to 1.5 cm is acceptable and the sum of individual fine scratches can not be higher then 4,5 cm. (As per BSEN 572)
- It will be permitted for the product to be fixed if there is coating missing as long it is not visible to the naked eye from a distance of 2 meters or 3 meters if toughened or laminated and it does not fall at eye level.
- It will be permitted a small visible join/indentation on cut outs created by cutting machine where the two ends of a cut-out meet, this will be acceptable up to a depth of 2 millimetres.
- Toughened or laminated glass and especially mirror may show visible distortion that is accentuated by reflections and/or a few additional blemishes due to the manufacturing processes.
- Unless otherwise agreed and presented in writing by the Customer, we will manufacture all our products in accordance with our own specifications and our own quality control checks will apply. The Customer accepts tolerance of +/- 2 millimetres. Acceptance of these Terms & Conditions confirm that Customer accepts this principle of sensible tolerance of 2 millimetres of less.
Printing quality and colours
- Please note that colours on different screens and different materials will look different, we will do our best to achieve most close match possible, however this cannot be guaranteed.
- If your are very particular about certain colours please request sample on the material of your choice. Charges may be applied, subject to job size.
- Samples provide rather close, but not 100% indication of the finished product as colour depends on multiple factors such as: temperature, different ink batches, humidity, atmospheric pressure, which are outside our control. Samples provided to a Customer are for illustrative purposes only. We cannot guarantee an exact replication for any item supplied, we offer a ‘good match’.
- A lot of our jobs it is to match client's samples and interior details. Colour matching to the samples is chargeable service and even it is rather precise, we cannot guarantee hundred percent match.
- Our usual precision on continuous images printed over several pieces of material is 1-2 millimetres, however up to 5 millimetres mismatch won't be considered as a fault.
- Printing imperfections such as dusting, white dots, minor scratches aren't considered as defect if not visible from normal viewing distance as described in 'inspections' section.
- Slight colour variations on every new ink batch are possible, so please try to keep jobs, where colour shades are particularly important in one order.
- For consistency of material appearance for a whole project any initial order must include the total of square meters and description for the whole project to enable our Company to order enough material from a single batch. Where replacement or additional material is required to complete the project the client agrees that some visual differences may be apparent by reason of industry deviations.
- Klyn Glass Ltd t/a Dream Glass London doesn't accept any responsibility for the copyright of the artworks chosen by the client and printed.
- We assume our clients have obtained all necessary copyrights for the artworks provided.
- Bespoke artworks can be produced by Klyn Glass Ltd t/a Dream Glass London and copyrights passed onto the client if required.
All the pictures and photos have our copyright. If downloaded or captured in screenshots, the penalty of each image £100 will be charged. The copied content considered includes:
a) Downloading the image posted in our website
b) Taking Screenshots from Our Website
c) Copying the Content from our website and using it for your own purpose
The Client accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage must be reported within 24 hours from the date of installation. Failure to do so will entitle the Client to Nothing. Klyn Glass Ltd advises that the Client or a Client's Representative must be present at the time of completion of the job so an inspection can be carried out and any corrections made on site on the same day. If the Client has scheduled an inventory check then it must be scheduled to commence no later than 24 hours after the job has been carried out. If a Client is not completely satisfied with a job, will rectify the problem to the Client's satisfaction.
For All Orders
All our coloured glass splashbacks are made by back painting coloured glass. If you intend to place a repeat order you should be aware that there may be a colour difference, for this reason we cannot guarantee that the colour will be the same. In these circumstances you should inform us before you order that you wish to match to a previous order and we can try to work with you to do that.
Please note that the colours displayed on our website and our samples are only to be used as a guide. We use Dulux or Farrow and Ball paint etc. but mix paint as close as we can get to their formula, we cannot guarantee that our paint will match other paint manufacturers, the colour represented on an individual's computer screen or that we can reproduce a colour to a higher than 97% level of accuracy.
We reserve the right to make changes to any finishes that may affect the product you receive without notice. Finishes such as any colour additives to create effects, sparkle and any named colours we offer (such as Aubergine) may vary slightly if we feel it improves the product and/or it's production. If you have ordered a sample and you would like to make sure the sample you received will be the same finish as the end product you must inform us in case any such changes may mean we need to inform you or indeed manufacture your glass to suit it.
Our glass splashbacks come with a life time warranty which covers discolouration and delamination.
Delivery prices quoted are mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. For all other areas please contact us for a price.
The total cost of your order including delivery will be detailed in your invoice. Payment may be made by BACS transfer
Klyn Glass Ltd will collect any outstanding monies owed to them. If as a result Klyn Glass Ltd has to use a debt collecting agency or county court to secure payment, the Clients agrees to pay any debt collecting agency fees, court fees, legal cost, or interest which will occur due to the result of none payment of their outstanding bill.